Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ideal Vacation

An ideal vacation for me is a trip in my opinion to the most beautiful city in the world, Europe. I have never been to Europe but I do know that the city is filled with natural beauty and art. Just as simple as taking a walk around the city, absorbing its beauty and being able to explore a new environment would be something special. I would also like to share the experience with someone close to me. Experiencing something so different and being out of your normal comfort zone alone doesn’t make it as fun or enjoyable as if you were with a close friend or family member. In Europe they have the most special places of the old times. I find it a very interesting place to actually see things we learn in our books. Maybe one day I will get to experience my ideal vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment