Sunday, October 3, 2010

10 Haikus

The warmth of the sun
The waves of the oceans
A place to call home

-----------------------------------

Bitting on your path
Looking at you in the eyes
You have a problem

-----------------------------------

Spring, nature wakes up
flowers and tress are blooming
animals are coming out

----------------------------------

In keeping with truth
I sing you now my secrets
my soul's splendid song

--------------------------------

Birds chirping their song
building their nest for their home
getting ready for summer

---------------------------------

Speak to me of joy
speak to me of blooming skies
oh just speak to me

----------------------------------

I learned a new word
SUPERCALIFRAGELIST
swirling on your tongue

-----------------------------------

What does a friend mean
Loyal, trust always be there for you
can you be a friend

-----------------------------------

You got me thinking
you got my heads in the clouds
just dream dream dream dream

------------------------------------

I cried me a ocean
I told myself never again
There is nothing left

1 comment:

  1. Your haikus are really good and sweet. Keep up with the way of describing things it would really help alot.

    ReplyDelete