Sunday, October 3, 2010

Spend a afternoon with a extended family member.

If I could choose one of my extended family member to spend a afternoon with it would be my little cousin Victoria. She is 3 years old now. She lives in Texas, she moved when she was one years old. Vicky barely knows me as her cousin, but her mom tries to show her lots of pictures of us she sends some to us too. We try to webcam all the time, but sometimes she can't because she has bad connection. The things I would do with her is take her to the park, and play with her make her laugh. I'll like to let her know what I am to her, and what she means too me. She is really smart for her age so she will understand what I would tell her. After, the park I'll like to take her out to eat, and play with her barbies or something little girls like to do. I love her very much, and miss her. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment