Sunday, October 3, 2010

Something I Won

A time where I won something was the bond with my father. That is something I cherish very much growing a bond with my father was the best thing I could of done in my life so far. He always seemed to scarey to talk to, but one day I just needed him. I told him about many things about school, friends, and boys. He was very supportive too me, and I always thought my mom would be the bestfriend to me. I truely have to say my dad is my bestfriend, and is sweet to me. Now that I opened up more to my father he lets me do many more things beause of the trust we grew with each other. I'm grateful for having such a dad, and most of us take our father's for granted. But little do we know are we always marry someone just like our father's.

No comments:

Post a Comment