Monday, October 25, 2010

Change of Plans

In my opinion, a change of plans becomes necessary when the reason is important. For example, if I plan to go to the movies with friends and I am picking them up, but I cannot go anymore because I  have to babysit my cousins. I think that is a reasonable excuse, right? My friends can still go if they want, but they will have to find another person to take them. Another excusable reason to change the plans is when it is a life and death situation. Those excuses are understandable and reasonable. People have a heart for that type of situation.
Usually reasons for changing plans are understandable. Personally, I understand when things get postponed or cancelled because I can relate to their situation or I just do not mind. As long as the person changing the plans informs me ahead of time, it is fine. I believe any reason for plans to get changed are perfectly excusable. Everyone should understand

No comments:

Post a Comment