Sunday, November 14, 2010

Personal Statement

I was brave when I had to stand up for my mom. This teenage girl started talking bad at my mom and she was my age. My mom can not do anything to a little girl. She is older. So what I did was tell her to be respectful because she is an adult and my mother, first of all. Even though I never actually did that to anyone, I felt like it was the right thing to do. Due to the fact that the teen girl needed to know where her boundaries are and to be respectful.
My mother did nothing to her. The teen thought that she was talking about her just because my mom was speaking spanish to me. I was just frustrated of waiting in line, but the girl thought something else. After, I told her to be respectful I guess she took it offensively and started calling my names. I just told her to be respectful, since that is all I am asking for. She just looked at me and walked away.
At the end of all this, I was thinking to myself how dumb she felt. At least I stood up for what was right. I know it might not be good to begin problems. But, many things out there are uncalled for just like the matter of this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment