Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pride

People should have pride in one's work because it shows your intellectual perspective of the work. If you are creating something that you took time on you should have pride on it. Show it off to the world so they can see it and admire it. I have known many people who have done something and they are afraid to claim that they did it. In my opinion, people should not do that because they are the ones that did it and they should take credit for it. That happens to me sometimes because I feel embarrassed about what people might think about my work because I feel like they will not understand my feelings. However, I shouldn't do that because I should not let others stop me from illuminating. Every individual should be proud of their work. Those who do have pride in their work are now exhibiting they talents in museums, galleries, and you can even find them in libraries. They can help shape a person in life, giving them motivation to continue their work and achieving their goals. It is important to have pride in one's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment