Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Dinosaur Oh No..

One morning, I woke up I heard noises throughout my window. I was wondering what could it be, but I was scared to get up from my bed to look. I called my baby sister, and we both crawled to the window too see what could it be. We saw a shadow pass by we knew it was something very big, and we found the tree shaking. I noticed that it was a dinosaur oh my! My sister wanted to go jump on it, and pet it. I wouldn't allow it because i didn't know if it wasn't harmful, or not. The dinosaur saw us after, and rubbed his head on us from there we knew it was friendly. When we noticed in dino's eyes was sadness, but we didn't know what to do. I ran to my big sister, and told her what we had found. She told us we should see online where dinosaurs lived. We didn't want to give dino up at the end, but we knew dino would be okay. We knew he would be happy. We visited dino sometimes, if we were lucky to find him. The time I found a dinosaur in my backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment