Saturday, September 18, 2010

I Love My Sisters :D

                  

 

Jacqueline Uitz is my baby sister, but we call her Jackie for short. She is eleven years old attending Bennett Kew Elementary School, as a 6th grade. She might be the smallest 6 grader I have ever seen. Jackie is basically a big daddy's girl, and always get whats she wants if not from my parents from other people who adore her. Jackie is a very active, and energetic girl. She is always running around doing something even if she is alone, but she also has played soccer for 2 years now. She always is smiling or laughing about just anything reminds me of me. This little brat can also, blackmail you so
watch out what you do in her eyes. I know what a BRAT! You got to love her.


My oldest sister is named Ingrid. She was born on September 4, 1994. Ingrid attends City honors with me too as a senior. We hardly speak to each other at school because i'm with my friends and she is with hers. Ingrid and I are not the greatest of sisters, but we do have our moments of bonding. We our not very close when it comes to our personal lifes with boyfriends, and sometimes friends. We do discuss about tv shows, and little things. We can agrue alot, but she can get me annoyed alot. Even though we not the closest sisters through time I know that will change.

My sisters let me put it plain and simple.
They are basically beautiful, amazing,
and I love love love them. We might fuss, fight,
and scream at each other but the end of the day
there my real true friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment