Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Journey on a Pirate Ship

In a dream I had...
I woke up finding myself in a mysteries ship. Once I opened my eyes wide all I saw were pirates drinking beer, and singing. I got up looking for anybody I may have knew. OH MY GOD! MARIA!  What are we doing here? She was trying to look for her long lost love Peter. The captain on the ship was named Anthony. He had Peter hostage for braking one of his legs years ago. He always swore he would get his revenge. We thought of making a distraction to be able to get to Peter, so we called the beautiful mermaids. The mermaids names were Rocio, Nancy, and Aleh. The mermaids yelled for Anthony, and they made him blush to the max. We knew right there we could make our move to get Peter. After, we had sharpen some swords to fight the rest of the crew to get them out the doorway. Peter was barely alive. Maria began to cry, but she gave one last kiss goodbye. What a miracle! Peter woke up lifted up from his pain from the kiss. We three ranaway as fast as we could. Anthony saw us he got angry because he let the mermaids fool him again. Peter had defeated the captain. Arggg, darn Peter! I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment