Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Own Restaurant

What would you name a restaurant? Hmm...
A great name that catches the eyes of the people. I would name my restuarant The Famous Feast. It would look very fancy like. I would like it to be fancy because I know that I would like a clean environment. The outside would be caramel color, and the title name in big brown. Even though it may not stand out to much, the beauty of the restuarant would bring constumers. My workers would probably be my family, or close friends. I feel I will enjoy a family business it can make us grow stronger together, and we all trust each other. Trust in a business is one of the best things you can have. Let's begin with the best thing about the restuarant the food. I would love to serve different courses, and cultures from mexican to chinese food. The more diversity of food the more my restuarant becomes famous for its serving. The Famous Feast how incredible its now in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment