Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lunch with Enrique Iglesias

One night I had won the radio a chance to eat lunch with Enrique Iglesias. When they told me you are the lucky winner, I screamed. The things I would discuss were floating in my mind. The first thing I would ike to ask him what inspires him to write songs, how does he know what to say to touch a persons heart deeply with words. If he can teach me how to inspire a soul. Why is he the person he is today? Enrique has done alot for homeless children, and sang at a park for families who lost hope. The children had lost hope, but then Enrique touched them with a song to belive again. Also, home edition makeover had fix a park for all the children a place for them to be kids. Enrique is such a warm hearted person who cares alot for children, and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment