Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Bedroom Wall

The painting on my bedroom wall. My heart will want to draw the beach with a soft beautiful sunset. The waves of the ocean a picture that eases everything. There is many reasons to choose this picture, but the main reason is to just get lost in the room with my thoughts flowing from all areas. To sit there at the beach mentally, and just be relaxed with no worries. The details of my painting would be very soft, but darken the waves too make them stand more out making them feel like there actually there. Also, I can get a ocean wave tape to make it seem there too. I would try to make it more water color, then deep coloring make it more naturally. The top of the ceiling of the room would be the sky with shooting stars. Before, going to sleep I can wish upon a star. I could also make each star a dream goal, and just wish for the dream to come true. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment