Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Meal For My Family

What will I cook for my family? I would cook my family breakfast. It would be eggs, fries, sausages, bacon, toast, and banana shake. I know alot right, but I have cooked it before when I wanted to be sweet. First, I will start off the fries. While the fries are baking I'll get another pot to make the sausages, and bacon. I leave the eggs last because they need more paying attention too. I like to make my sunny side eggs perfect. While everything is getting fried i'll get bread, and toast some up apply butter after. Then, i'll make my banana shake by grabbing two bananas, milk, sugar, and ice. Yummy! I put all these ingredients into the blender, and WHALALA a banana shake. I picked to make breakfast because my mom has always done this for us since I was little its everyones favorite. Now, my mother works she doesn't have much time to make us breakfast anymore its on us. I don't mind making breakfast it's fun. I'm craving now for some breakfast yumm.

No comments:

Post a Comment