Monday, December 6, 2010

Appreciate My Parents

I have numerous reasons why I appreciate my parents. They where only sixteen years old when they had me so they have been through alot.  They both have learned to get through life with difficulties and has overcome many of them. They  worked hard because they want their children to have a descent life and get an education, something that they did not have a chance to pursue. They hope that my sisters and I pursue an education so we will have a descent lifestyle in our future and have a career that we enjoy doing.
My parents have worked most of their life and until this day they are still working. Sometimes they had to work two jobs. My dad does now. They work to provide us with all the necessities that we need and to also to not have to work, because they say it will intervene with our education and nothing is more important than our education. My parents dislike their job , but they go to their job everyday. That makes me appreciate them because i know that they are doing it for my sisters and me. I wish I can help them with money. I do not like to see them stressed and worked up. I hope i can get a job soon. One day I will be able to provide for them and repay them for everything that they have done for me. I Love You Mom and Daddy!. :)<3 They are my biggest motivators. I will do anything for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment