Monday, December 6, 2010

Not Getting Enough Sleep

if i do not get enough sleep, thenext morning i will not want to get up from bed. I will do everything slower than usual. If I were at school I will be quiet and keep to myself. I would not want to do any work but i know i have to. I will probably be moody also. I will probably back talk people who are getting on my nerves, like my sisters, or a teacher i do notlike. That is why I always go to sleep no later than eleven because I know I will not be myself. since i go to soccer practice right after, I will not want to go. I will want to go home and rest so i can be productive the next day or the same day. I will need my rest to get all my things done for a day of work. I am always doing something lik homework, cleaning, school, soccer practice or games. I have a very busy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment