Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Friends Birthday

There are many ways to celebrate a birthday. However, birthday celebrations depend on the personality of the persons who's birthday is coming up. I have to think about their personality and what they will like to receive as a gift or what activity they would like to do. I can have an idea of what kind of present to give them if I know how they are. I would go shopping for their present, while shopping you may find something that you like, but you also have to think about if they will like it as well. If you believe they wont, you need to keep looking. Once you think you have found the right present, then you should call them and ask if they could meet you somewhere that afternoon. You would surprise them with the present and after giving them the present you will invite them somewhere. It could be to a party, or out to eat, something you both will enjoy. If my friends birthday was coming up this is something I would do for them. I will probably chose a place that is very exciting and fun. I would not want there birthday to be boring. I will try my best to make their birthday an unforgettable one. I will also try to get their family involved in the celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment