Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Master Plan

To make my community a better place, it would be best that we all cooperate with each other. I willnot be able to do make a change all alone. I will need them help from my community. It would be great to establish an organization where anyone can join, if they want. If my community was dirty and there was trash on the streets or other public places, I would  like for us to dedicate one day of the week to go out and clean those places. Maybe we can spend a whole week just to clean up the environment as much as possible.
To keep  children away from violence it would be a good idea to get the kids involved in sports or clubs that will catch their attention. This can also be applied to adults so that way they can be occupied to stay away from violence. Basically it would be fundamental that we all work together and pitch in to make our community a better place to live in. It takes us to make a change together. We all need each other in this world no matter what happens. We can make the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment