Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Dislike..

One of the vegetables that i truly dislike are TOMATOES. I cannot have tomatoes in any of my dishes because i will not eat the food. I am very particular about the food that i eat and especially if one of the ingredients in the dish are tomatoes. If the dish does contain  tomatoes I have to be able to see it so I can take it out of the dish. When my mom cooks she knows that I dislike tomatoes and that I cannot eat them if I cannot visually see them. She is kind enough to cut pieces of tomatoes big enough so that I can see them in my dish or she warns me if the dish contains any. I dislike tomatoes because I do not like their taste: its smushy and nasty. They are just not my preference when it comes to eating vegetables. The only time i can eat tomatoes is when I eat Jiva. I can hardly taste the tomatoes so this will be the only exception EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment