Monday, December 6, 2010

Favorite Game

I have several favorite games but my all-time favorite game is the monopoly baseball edition. I really enjoy playing it, especially when I play with my siblings and cousins. It includes all the thirty baseball teams, in both the American and National Leagues. It attracts me since it has to do with baseball. I love baseball! I have the chance to be able to own one of the teams or more when we play. It is like the original monopoly, just that this one is about baseball. The chance and community cards talk about baseball, such as for example if a person lands on a chance or community chest the card might say that they have to pay to fix the baseball field or buy a new ball. I like that I can relate to the game and I am very familiar with the baseball rules and the teams. It is always fun when you can relate to something because you will understand the game more clearly. It makes the whole game easier and much much much more fun! Just to be writing about this makes me want to go take out the game and start playing with my siblings. It is a really fun game and I recommend anyone to play it. Monopoly baseball edition is the best game! Now, I am gonna go get the game! Wish me luck to win! thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment