Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Typical Day of My Life

I usually wake up at 6:30 A.M. to get ready for school. I get all my things ready before I head out the door. I do my hair, change clothing, and brush my teeth. At 7:10 A.M. I leave my house. I walk to the school's bus stop, which I have to be there by 7:30 A.M. The worse part of this is that I have to walk in the cold mornings. I do not like that, but this i the only way I can go to school. Then when I arrive to school, I eat breakfast and then go to class. I do all my work and listen to lectures in the classrooms. I also have a good time with my friends during school. After school I go to soccer practice for two hours- 3pm-5pm. It is actually fun going but it is hard work. I run alot and do drills. Once I get picked up by my dad I go home and eat first. Then, I relax for like ten minutes before doing homework. I start homework and usually finish by like 7:30 pm. After, homework I shower, which is the best time because I know I am done with everything. However, sometimes I have to clean or make food. Finally, once everything is done I watch TV or text. This is a typical day of my life, which I do everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment