Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Article

There was this new girl  from Mexico that just arrived from Yucatan, Mexico a week ago. I was personally asked to write an article about her since she is new. First of all, the first thing on the article would be that her name, Teresa Vasquez. I would ask her for her information such as the year and date when he was born, her age, and what are some of her interests. I would also ask him what are some of her favorite hobbies, her favorite color, food, beverage, and also how many brothers and sisters he has. I would also like to include what she wants to become when he grows up, the job in which she wants to succeed in. It would also be a great idea to include quotes from her family members telling us what a wonderful person Teresa is. In the article I will also include pictures of her with her family members. These would be the things I would include in the article. The most important questions I will ask Teresa will be what will she like to pursure in the Unites States and why did she decide to emigrate here. This will be a very interesting article.

No comments:

Post a Comment