Sunday, December 5, 2010

Visiting a Foreign Country

A country that i will like to visit is the most beautiful city in the world, Paris or France in general.  I have never been to Paris but I do know that the city is filled with natural beauty and art. Just as simple as taking a walk around the city, absorbing its beauty and being besieged by a new environment would be something special. I would also like to share the experience with someone close to me. Experiencing something so different and being out of your normal comfort zone alone doesn’t make it as fun or enjoyable as if you were with a close friend or family member. In France they have the most special place I have always dreamed about seeing, The Palace of Versailles. I find it a very interesting place from the rooms dedicated to Roman gods to Hall of Mirrors. Maybe one day I will get to experience my ideal vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment