Wednesday, December 8, 2010

If I were a doctor

If I were a doctor, I would be  dentist. To be a dentist, I would have to make sure that the patient does not have any cavities, bad hygiene, or any dent teeth. If otherwise, I would have to do a long treatment to fix those issues. If it was a cavity, I would have to numb the tooth and drill the cavity out from the tooth or teeth. If they had bad hygiene, I would have to clean their mouth with special cleaning tools. I will also tell them to floss and brush their teeth twice a day for two minutes.
Being a dentist (doctor) is hard stuff. I will probably be a bit afraid of using the tools because I can hurt someone in accident. And I do not want any of that to happen. You have to be very gentle because teeth are sensitive. I know my teeth sometimes are when I leave the orthodontists office.
At the end of the appointment I would say, "have a good day and don't forget to brush and floss. See you next time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment