Monday, December 6, 2010

Sibling Fights

I  like this subject. It is because I can extremely relate to this topic. I fight with my sisters everyday! It can be about anything; little or small It is more likely than not that if you have a brother or a sister, you have fought with them at least twice. However, the limit to the fighting is very important. Like I said most brothers and sisters fight, but they also forgive each other usually within minutes and move on. They do not even have to apologize to each other, they just act like nothing happened and it is forgotten. It is like they know they forgave each other without saying a word. However, there are brothers and sister who take their sibling fights to another level. These types of fights last for years and years and can end up in the destruction of a happy family. Sibling rivalry is completely understandable but how you handle that situation can either build a sibling relationship or cost you a sibling. The best way to handle siblings not getting along is to know how to forgive. If your sibling did something to you that made you mad, remember that they are a part of your family and deserve another chance. At the end of the day, you are still related to them. Most of all you love them very much. Personally, I would not want my sisters and I to stop talking over something little, but I know I will not let that happen.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment