Monday, December 6, 2010

Most Effective Teacher I Have Ever Had

I believe that the most effective teacher I have ever had was my eleventh grade English teacher, Mr. Cain. He was a very great instructor. If  I had trouble with something he will explain it to me in a different way. He always pushed his students to do the best that they can do. With his ability to teach, I was able to understand everything thoroughly and effectively. I will always get A's or B's in his class. Aside from his professional skills, e was a good friend. He was easy to talk to and funny. However, I knew that he was still an adult so I still respected him.
The books he made us read were very interesting. He will make us rethink about things in other perspective, which was very unique. He will also teach us about life lessons in a way that we can understand. He taught me so much about myself and how I can pursue my dreams. The sad thing is that he is no longer at my school anymore. He is my favorite teacher from High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment